Saturday 29 May 2010

How to know what kind of writing to write

Aaah, me myself as a human being is far too complicated for me to narrow down and pin point. Too many doors to open or close, to much stuff going in and out - no order. How to choose who to be, how to be that person, how to be ONE person in this maze of madness and rumpage. It seems to me that the most successful beings are those who choose one way to be at the exact right time and then stick to it. Like Jimi Hendrix. Or Ian McEwan. I just read Atonement and when I looked his other books up, they all seem to follow the same theme. Life, an awful mindtwisting turn, and then back to life again. I know I just happened to pick one of his books up and started reading it, but I am imagining a board of people who get to say their say about things and shouldnt they say something about this? Why isn't anyone busting him on this pursuit he's on- saying Hey if you want to continue being successful, it's time to show us that there are other things in your brain!..?? Can I do it too?

No comments:

Post a Comment